CFS Squad Ring:

RAF662 CFSG • Chaps

Other CFS Related Forums:

• Sim - Outhouse • ComCentral Forums • CFSIP
Southern Warbirds Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Southern Warbirds » SW Public Forums » Ghost Recon » Ghost Recon

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ghost Recon
SW Anzac
Gentleman
Member # 4

Icon 12 posted      Profile for SW Anzac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ghost recon multiplayer is inactive on the SW website at this time, however we intend to cater for Call of Duty4 and other popular FPS shooters.

Stay tuned for further information.

--------------------
In the wettest region of far north Queensland. Fishing, croc evading, fishing bundy drinkin' and the odd tropical cyclone or several. Crappy all round.

Posts: 1338 | From: Cairns, Queensland. | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SW Anzac
Gentleman
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SW Anzac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AH Dammit!
I was oxidentally cruising the non virtual web a few minutes ago and I crashed and burned in this place.
Serves a man right for taking off from XiangChow Province in Central, remotest China where the fuel they they put in my kite was fermented Yak Juice. It was actually vomiting when it hit the ground demolishing a row of mud huts.
I wa slucky, bailed out just in time for the shoot to develop, only broke one leg at the femur.

Bloody hard to climb rice trees to find a feed and no sheilas here to do it for me.

As I've been sitting here for four months, I pulled the computer down and got it running again, so If ya all nice to me I'll catch a boat home and see yuz all then.

All the best to Muzza, Duck and the odds and you grotty sods. What a team!

Unca Zacca

--------------------
In the wettest region of far north Queensland. Fishing, croc evading, fishing bundy drinkin' and the odd tropical cyclone or several. Crappy all round.

Posts: 1338 | From: Cairns, Queensland. | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SW Anzac
Gentleman
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SW Anzac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE young feller, Joshua is off to Kapooka soon with the army.

Hee hee he's in for a surprise, they ain't as a nice his dad. He was banging some weights abround and has progressed to cinder blocks..

Told him to worry about that shit, he'll be doing 50 pushups every time he blinks, morning, noon and night.

(He doan believe it). And I'm back in touch with the rugged and buggered blokes from the Australian Commando Association, the 'Double Diamond' mob.

See yuz!

--------------------

SW_MoJo
SW Cadet
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SW_MoJo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zac! Is it really you?

Welcome back !

Free beer [party12]

--------------------
"If it ain't broke, fix it 'til it is"

Posts: 1088 | From: Gold Coast, Australia | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SW Anzac
Gentleman
Member # 4

Yep Mo and I'm back again! Again!. I'm having more returns than Dame Nelly Melba! The lad passed out of recruit training in Kapooka and now he's transferring his gear with the rest of his company to Singleton in NSW, a cold miserable
place I used to attend when I was in the Medical
Corps as a sergeant at 19 years old.
But the nurses were pretty and GREAT.

--------------------

SW_Bohenry
Master Beer Brewer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SW_Bohenry         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi ya Zacca ol mate, really good to see ya
dose this mean ya going to crank up GR again???

Bo

Posts: 618 | From: Brisbane | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Southern Warbirds

Copyright - Southern Warbirds - 1999