CFS Squad Ring:

RAF662 CFSG • Chaps • RCAF

Other CFS Related Forums:

• Sim - Outhouse • ComCentral Forums • CFSIP
Southern Warbirds Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Southern Warbirds » SW LAN Pissup » SW Party » Is it time for another one?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is it time for another one?
SW_Mick
Piscatorial Phenomena
Member # 6

Icon 14 posted      Profile for SW_Mick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it time for another one?

--------------------
Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”

Posts: 990 | From: Sunshine Coast | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SW Anzac
Gentleman
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SW Anzac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've not recovered since the last one.
In fact, I still have nightmares about it.

--------------------
In the wettest region of far north Queensland. Fishing, croc evading, fishing bundy drinkin' and the odd tropical cyclone or several. Crappy all round.

Posts: 1338 | From: Cairns, Queensland. | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SW Anzac
Gentleman
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SW Anzac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems Google Chrome likes to double-post.
I deleted this repeat of the above message..

--------------------
In the wettest region of far north Queensland. Fishing, croc evading, fishing bundy drinkin' and the odd tropical cyclone or several. Crappy all round.

Posts: 1338 | From: Cairns, Queensland. | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SW_MoJo
SW Cadet
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SW_MoJo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hhhmmmmmm
Games, alcohol, alcohol, dack (Bo lmao) alcohol, games, alcohol, alcohol

Dunno Mick, last time we had a pissup I ended up in A&E lmao

Could be an idea. who's up for it?

--------------------
"If it ain't broke, fix it 'til it is"

Posts: 1088 | From: Gold Coast, Australia | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SW_Mick
Piscatorial Phenomena
Member # 6

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SW_Mick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in.

The "SW Games and Grog tour". I'll get the tshirts printed.

-

--------------------
Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”

Posts: 990 | From: Sunshine Coast | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SW Anzac
Gentleman
Member # 4

Could you do it on an offshore Island, like, er/um Tasmania or Fitzroy Island? That was me and Bo can't drive anywhere...let alone get lost.

--------------------

SW_Bohenry
Master Beer Brewer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SW_Bohenry         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO,"Lost" It was only around the corner LOL
I'm in
We could do an offshore, me and Mick have good size boats, maybe Moreton Island, or Fraser Is, book a house, few beers, bit of fishing, " a search and rescue mission" lol ( just jokin )
whatever, count me in

Bo

Posts: 618 | From: Brisbane | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SW_Mick
Piscatorial Phenomena
Member # 6

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SW_Mick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, so are we going to get this happening. I vote for the Sunshine Coast, in the middle of everyone, and you can get connecting flights.

If not the Sunny Coast, them I suggest the Gold Coast, for the same reasons.

And I'm suggesting a date in July as it's out of holiday season.

So who's in?

--------------------

SW_Bohenry
Master Beer Brewer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SW_Bohenry         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Harvey bay / Torgue sounds like the go Mick
I've got a 7 seater Nissan with a bar lol
I'll get any of the boys traveling fron brizzy up there, ( Navman won't get me lost ) I hope
R we in for some wild water sports ??
I can just emagine the look on Zacca's face when he's looking at Pitchey flying through the air behind the 3 man tube of death lol [Smile]
Go the Pitchey " did I say that out aloud" lol
We had a lot of fun last time
If ya need any help Mick let me know

Bo

Posts: 618 | From: Brisbane | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SW_Mick
Piscatorial Phenomena
Member # 6

We need definite starters, and a suggestion of times suitable.

--------------------

SW Anzac
Gentleman
Member # 4

Three man tube of death?? What the? is that??

Triple Toothpaste?
Triple gun barrels?
Lady triplets with attitudes?

?

--------------------

SW_Bohenry
Master Beer Brewer
Member # 15

lol if it comes together I'll show you bud
U can be in the middle, we'll put Pitch and Mo in the suicide seats LOL ( its water sports Zac )

any time good for me Mick
I think somewhere nice in Harvey bay area would be awesome

Bo

SW Anzac
Gentleman
Member # 4

Don't wurry about me mate, I'll jist dust orf the ole parachute and whack! Straight in mate!.

--------------------

SW Anzac
Gentleman
Member # 4

Somebody's Colander os screwed up here, it's 2011 isn't it?? No, fair dinks..

Or have I missed something????

Zac the crack

--------------------

SW Anzac
Gentleman
Member # 4

GEEZ Mo, we missed out on a great marketing tool here. We should've invited the Queen around on
her birthday for a nosh and a few plonks with our best airmen.

Maybe she coulda bring around a bag of meddles. [Smile]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Southern Warbirds

Copyright - Southern Warbirds - 1999